Featured Post

Welcome to Frugowlity!

Everybody needs a hobby, right? One of mine is finding a good deal, and truly it's more of a sport. Some have said barely a week goes by...

Welcome to Frugowlity!

Everybody needs a hobby, right? One of mine is finding a good deal, and truly it's more of a sport. Some have said barely a week goes by where they don't hear me mention some fun freebie or extravagant discount, or even a handy life hack.

Sometimes, I'll pick up some random tip through natural curiosity. Quite frequently, these things seem to find me. However it happens, it's often fun for me to learn and share with others who might also take advantage. Or, if it's a find born of frustration, I'd love to help you avoid unnecessary headaches as well.

I've thought for a long time about creating an online space to make it even easier to share this wealth of information, and I realized I already have a ton of content I could dump on you today. Since that might be too much, the present plan is to release an article or a few a week, dropping in special finds along the way.

Of course, you'll spot the latest posts on the main page, but I also plan to break down the wisdom by topics under Save Wise, Earn Wise, Give Wise, Live Wise, and a special collection called Health Wise

Full disclosure, the overall concept of Frugowlity is based in Christian values, with the idea to use the wisdom and resources God provides to help put us in better positions to be more generous and loving toward others. Pretty sure we could all use a lot more of that these days.

Clearly, we're just getting started here, but I'm told that's what you do in the blogosphere—just get it started! So I hope you'll join me as, Lord willing, the site develops and grows, and I hope Frugowlity perhaps helps you grow a little too.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being part of our Frugowlity community and sharing your own thoughts and tips. Have a great day!

Most Loved Posts